Friday, August 23, 2013

See No...Hear No...Speak ? Part I

   So many things come to mind when I think of the phrase "Hear no evil, See no evil, Speak no evil"...
Lately that's all most people in the world are doing right now, I only say that because I wanna know what has to happen before any one person will actually speak out or do something...anything about the issues instead of focusing on useless trinkets that non of us can take with us when the Lord calls us home and for those who don't believe in ah higher power...what I'm saying is that at some point we all will die and on that day, how many of you actually believe that those pair of shoes, that money, that flat screen television, the jewelry or anything else of non-importance in this life can be taken to the next?
So my follow up question is, why in the hell are we out here stealing, killing, lying and cheating for this shit instead of helping out one another? I bet none of you readers have an answer right! Honestly even though in this moment, yes I'm running my mouth asking questions and trying to tell everyone how I believe things are, I can't even answer ah damn thing myself but unlike some of you - I sit at home and get angered about the shit going on in the world we live in because NO ONE is doing ah damn thing to speak out against anything and it's sad.
Actually, sad is the wrong word because things stop being sad in my eyes when someone I know told me about something she seen happen to some kid. Now this was ah while back but even still I think it's ah damn shame about what happen so...I'm gone tell y'all what I know, just to see what some of you have to say about it. She began to vent about the kids today or shall I say, she began to share the so-called "drama" kids have going on today like this...
"Yeah I have to get my shit together and move from around here cause these kids are so damn bad it's ridiculous, I had just left your house and was walking down Hudson when I seen these two groups of kids that look like they had just got outta school. Both groups was yelling at each other, I guess one of the little girls was trying to fight another little girl from the other group...so any way, the one girl starting screaming BITCH this and BITCH that to the other girl while chasing her down the street, well when she finally got close enough to her they're in the middle of the street fighting and the one girl doing all the yelling is giving it to the other girl so bad that they're actually slowing down traffic and I look over and I see the girl stomping the other girl in the head like she was trying to kill her or something and I JUST KEPT ON WALKING cause I wasn't trying to get into that mess, I guess now ah days people just wanna kill each other and if that's what they wanna do, that's fine I just wanna get way from around it!" 
My response was,"Well what in the hell did the other people do? the people driving by that obviously drove slow in order to watch the fight, what did they do? did any body call the police or try to stop the fight at all? I'mma go ahead and let y'all answer to those questions, because many of you probably already know that NO ONE did ah damn thing about anything. But I guess that's how society is today right! We're always seeing things, hearing things or saying things and NEVER doing one thing to help. That's not sad, it pitiful because how many of us able body people can get on Facebook, Twitter, Myspace, Instagram, or Youtube and post stupid, pointless, useless shit about every and anything possible but how many of those same able body people are posting shit of importance? I mean how many people are actually paying attention to any of the awful things going on in the world now?
I wonder did any of you know about the African American lady who died during her 911 call? She was on the phone with an operator letting them know everything that was happening to her, as it was happening! Yeah, that's what I said...She was screaming for the guy not to break into her home and NOTHING...She was screaming for him not to kill her and NOTHING...She said his real (government) name as well as his nick (street) name and NOTHING...The guy was even heard saying, "Bitch I'm gon kill you - I'm gon kill you and NOTHING! Do you know what the outcome was? That lady stayed on the phone for eleven minutes and died before anybody got to her. She was between twenty-five or twenty-six years old with ah little girl about one years old to look after, who thankfully wasn't there at the time but nonetheless, she still had her whole life to look forward to as well as watching her daughter grow up and the police who knew it was an emergency, took there sweet precious time, stopping for doughnuts along the way, to get to her and when they finally did they didn't check the house because of ah small ass ankle bitting dog scaring them while trying to check the back door. Her mom and older sister were the ones who found her dead in her own bath tub! WTF people, now we can't even call 911 which brings me to this...

No comments: