Saturday, November 17, 2012

Shoes Are Made For Walking

My name is Brittany Shontae' Brooks, I came into this world on July 12th 1989. I am a happily married women; a mother of three wonderful children, and I try to be a very good friend to everyone I know, even associates.
Now, just because I will try to be a shoulder for everyone to lean on, don't misunderstand the fact that I have a loyalty to my family first, which does not include people who have no interest in being there for me when I'm at the my lowest point, and am in need of a friend to talk too.
I might not be the one who yells out "HELP", all the time but when I do ask for it I would hope that someone, other than God, would answer my call...
The reason I say this, is because I might not have much, do a lot of good things to further help my fellow woman, man or child but I am on my way to trying to better myself; my family, friends, associates, my fellow woman, man, and child. 
Now,After everything that you've just read, when did you hear me say that I decided to completely switch my name to "DOORMAT"?
I am so tired of being Welcome, when will I go back to just being Brittany Shonate' Brooks, born July 12th 1989?

No comments: